899.00 809.00 €
This digital saxophone is a fusion of acoustic and digital technologies. State-of-the-art design elements using the latest acoustic resonance technology offers a natural sense of expressive musicianship. The YDS-150 moves with you, providing realistic feedback for the music you make. The mouthpiece has a design just like that of an acoustic saxophone and the key layout ensures natural playability and smooth operation.
• Volume control over a range of fifteen levels lets you play freely, without worrying about the place or time. The instrument can be played quietly at night, and with a set of headphones on, you can apply an ambient reverb and thoroughly immerse yourself in your performance.
• There are 73 sounds you can select from and play, including the basic saxophone types of soprano, alto, tenor, and baritone. In addition, the user can create up to 20 customizable preset sounds.
• Personalize the settings, sound adjustments, fingering, and other controls of the instrument to your liking with the dedicated smartphone app.
• BELL ACOUSTIC SYSTEM The Yamaha unique Integrated Bell Acoustic System gives you the best of both worlds - high-quality digital sound with the tactile feeling of an acoustic wind instrument. This new, advanced system consists of a speaker unit and enclosure, acoustic pipe, and a real brass bell. The YDS-150 responds to your breath from the mouthpiece, and digitally creates sound that drives the speaker, causing the brass bell to resonate. In fact, the entire instrument resonates with the sound, and that vibration comes back to you. The result is an instrument that breathes, moves and vibrates along with your playing, giving you the realistic feeling of an acoustic saxophone with the comprehensive capabilities of a digital instrument.
• BREATH SENSOR The YDS-150 has a breath sensor that detects the intensity of your breath, letting you minutely control not only the volume of the sound but also the tone.
• SOUNDS The YDS-150 uses sampled sounds of Yamaha acoustic saxophones soprano, alto, tenor and baritone meticulously recorded in whole tones with professional players, letting you fully enjoy performing without any unnatural sound. The YDS-150 lets you instantly change the tonality, range, and timbre of each of the saxophone types soprano, alto, tenor or baritone. Moreover, each of these saxophone types have different saxophone Voices that correspond to various playing techniques and musical genres, from vibrato playing and jazz to classical music. In total, the YDS-150 has 73 instrument sounds, with 56 saxophone Voices, and many others letting you perform authentically in virtually any music genre.
• EXTERNAL CONNECTION Equipped with an Aux in terminal for connecting with other devices, such as smartphones and audio players. You can jam along with music on an external source* or play along with other musicians.
*Only available when using headphones or outputting from the headphones terminal.
Digital saxophone YAMAHA